The Scheduler screen is where you can create custom schedules to be applied to your tariffs.
This is useful for repeating a tariff at certain times of the day or on selected timeframes.
To access this screen:
- Click on Scheduler from the Pricing and Payments > Templates dropdown menu.
Add scheduler template
To add a new scheduler template:
- Click on the Add button on the right-hand side.
- Configure the template settings:
Name: Enter a unique name for the template.
Description: Enter a basic description of the template.
- Click on the Add button again on the right-hand side.
- Configure a custom schedule:
Include/ Exclude: Select if the tariff should be active or disabled during the set schedule.
Schedule: Configure your custom schedule timeframe.
- Then click Create to add the schedule and again to create the template.
Note: You can add multiple schedules to the same template.
Once a template is created, you can then apply it to your tariffs.