The Pricing Zones screen allows you to create pricing zones by drawing/plotting them on the map.
This is useful if you want to have different prices when entering each zone, and apply them to your tariffs.
To access this screen:
- Click on Pricing Zones from the Pricing and Payments > Area Groups dropdown menu.
Add pricing zone group
To add a new pricing zone group:
- Click on the Add button on the right-hand side.
- Configure the pricing zone group settings:
Name: Enter a unique name for the group.
Description: A basic description of the group.
Companies: Select which company(s) the group applies to.
- Next, click on the (Polycon) icon on the right-hand side.
- Click on the map to create a Start point for the zone.
- Click again to plot multiple points to create a zone.
Note: Please ensure you click the Start point again to complete the zone.
- Enter a name for the new pricing zone and click Confirm.
- Then click on the zone's (Cog) icon from the Zones list.
- Configure the pricing settings for the zone:
Copy From: If available, you can copy the settings from another zone you've already configured.
Include In Driver Commission: Enable to include the additional pricing in a driver's commission.
Add Exception: Select another capability to give it different pricing compared to the default pricing.
Price/ Cost: Enter a monetary amount that will be charged.
- Click Confirm.
For our example, we have plotted two zones, one for central Manchester and another for the local university area.
- Then click Save.
Note: You can add multiple pricing zones by clicking on the (Polygon) icon again, and also reorder them by dragging a listed zone using the (:) icon.