The Address Groups screen is where you can group together multiple addresses into a single group, and then apply them to a tariff.
This is useful when you need fixed prices for specific addresses or postcodes.
To access this screen:
- Click on Address Groups from the Pricing and Payments > Area Groups dropdown menu.
Add address group
To add a new address group:
- Click on the Add button on the right-hand side.
- Configure the address group settings:
Name: Enter a unique name for the address group.
Description: A basic description of the address group.
Company: Select which company the address group applies to.
- Click on the Add button again on the right-hand side.
- Configure an address:
Address Type: Select the type of address you want to add, then enter the address details.
- Then click Add and then Create.
Note: You can add multiple addresses to the same address group.
Once an address group is created, you can then apply it to your address group templates and tariffs.