Here you will find the latest features, improvements, and bug fixes for Ghost.
To ensure you have the best experience using Ghost, we recommend always updating to the latest version available.
Note: The features available to you within Ghost will depend on your company's configuration of Ghost and the current version you're using.
The following fields are now mandatory for driver records: Forename, Surname.
The following fields are now mandatory for vehicle records: Make, Model, Colour, Registration.
When entering management, if any records do not meet the requirements a message will pop up telling the user that required information is missing from driver & vehicles:
- Records with missing required information in the driver and vehicle lists will be highlighted in red.
Editing or viewing these records will highlight the required field that is missing.
- Any iGo booking will not be able to be dispatched to a driver or vehicle unless they meet all of
Added support for the AO Commission (IGO Agent Commission) and AO Commission VAT (IGO Agent Commission VAT) to no longer be an uplift on the price (When a booking is made via CX it is CX who tells Ghost if the AO Commission should be an uplift or not).
Customers can now be Value listed / Block listed by their email address.
Estimated Journey ETA
When bidding or booking with availability type 'Any', Ghost will no longer attempt to find a suitable vehicle to calculate an ETA from. It will instead populate the estimated journey ETA values with the average ETA.
- Fixed: The warning message 'Card does not match Customer' will no longer appear on a booking with a loyalty card and a special account (E.g. App Account, Cab X Account, Marketplace Account).
- Fixed: When editing a dispatched booking, the stored recover penalty time was being set to the same as the reject penalty time.
- Fixed: For multi-pickup bookings, or when using Driver Companion, automatic soon-to-clear is no longer activated until the second to last stage of the booking has been completed.
- Fixed: Issue with operator payment report pulling transactions outside of the date filter.
- Fixed: Potential null-reference when exporting to CSV or Excel.
- Fixed: Issue causing certain system messages to throw a format exception when edited and sent.
- Fixed: Email provider rate-limiting issue causing the sending of emails to fail. The system will now retry up to 3 times waiting 3 seconds between each attempt.
- Fixed: Adding fees to a shouted fare now works with fare settings templates.
- Fixed: Issue causing incorrect values being passed to Driver Companion when it requested the 'requires photo' status of the vehicle insurance field.
- Fixed: Bookings in a dual queue position - zone group - main zone were not being dispatched to vehicles in the other zones in the group.
- Fixed: Multi-pickup cash dockets are no longer posted to customer accounts.