Here you will find the latest features, improvements, and bug fixes for Phantom.
To ensure you have the best experience using Phantom, we recommend always updating to the latest version available.
Note: The features available to you within Phantom will depend on your company's configuration of Phantom and the current version you're using.
Virtual Operator (VO) is Phantom’s new speech recognition feature that provides further support to customers by managing inbound calls using advanced automation.
ASAP Only Mode
Added an ASAP only mode on VO.
Now alerting users when there's an issue gathering all recording information for the given period on Inbound/Outbound recordings.
Added Serbian and Spanish dialling codes.
Caller ID Withholding Number
If a caller is withholding their number, VO will now request the user's number (Togglable).
The behaviour of the 'press 0' to go to operator toggle is now different. Even with this disabled, users can still go to the operator during the first prompt.
Remote logins now require a PIN to be entered.
Future Phantom updates are now packaged.
Now integrated with VO reliability, this works similarly to passenger reliability but works only on VO bookings. Callers with a low VO reliability score will not receive the VO.
VO Outro Message
Added a customisable outro message input box for VOs.
The VO service will be paused every Monday from 2:58 am UTC to 3:03 am UTC for scheduled maintenance.
Added an option to fall back to the VO using 'Next Step on Queue' if all agents are busy.
Added an option for the standard IVR before the VO.
Added an abandoned-pre outcome for VO calls that are terminated before being attempted.
The Virtual Operator should now never accept the destination address if it's the same as the pickup address.
You can now respond to various queries even if we don't have the answers.
Words that are similar to numbers are now interpreted as numbers for some queries.
Added words to the vocabulary to better recognise intent (with AI disabled).
Calls that are abandoned early will be added to a VO blacklist and will go immediately to an operator.
Users can now be informed that they are speaking to a virtual operator.
Added operator ratings.
Added operator ratings into the reports section.
Added operator ratings log in the agent details section.
The introduction message can now be customized and or disabled.
Surge Pricing Confirmation
The surge pricing confirmation is now required when surge pricing is enabled, the prompt will also say the surge pricing percentage.
Added a surge price message confirmation to the VO when it's enabled.
Now support the routing of withheld numbers on CBR and System CBR.
Old Interface Purged
The old interface has been purged (not including the support section).
Local TTS Cache
Added a local TTS cache across all services on Phantom.
Speech recognition services are no longer supported or used on ABOP.
VO now has the option to have the user's name in the welcome message.
Asterisk has been upgraded to version (16.21.1).
Added help page for Phantom's dashboard.
Best Practice Configuration
The VO default configuration will now have the best practices set.
The auto-booker can now be used with VO.
We now support call recordings for bookings within Ghost.
Added support for the 365 Booking & Dispatch Softphone.
Added address source to successful VO bookings.
The VO will now check if a booking can be made before attempting to make that booking.
Successful chargeable VO ABOP calls will now be logged separately to successful VO bookings.
VO new toggle that will force users to provide a destination.
Implemented VO daily quota.
You can now use the VO booking source when making a booking via the VO.
The abandoned stats should now be clearer for both IVR and VO.
You can now choose specific VOs in the VO reports.
New reports are now available in VO: In Use, Queue Specific Average Ringtime, Hourly Calls, Calls Breakdown, Success Rate.
Added Norweigan and French country code locales.
Phantom will now securely push data to the cloud Supportal.
The firmware for Digium devices has now been updated.
Call Customer Toggles
Disabled the Call Customer toggles when configuring a VO.
Added a new toggle to lock VO to an area.
Added an 'as directed' control toggle to VO.
VO Dial Buttons
VO Dial buttons mode has been reworked and can now be enabled again.
Queue specific wallboards will now display parked calls.
The standard wallboard will now no longer play the audio alarm for parked calls.
Added and updated translations for Ukrainian and Russian.
The Phantom UI is now translatable.
- Fixed: Issue causing international wallboards to reset at the incorrect time.
- Fixed: Issue causing the custom wallboards not to show.
- Fixed: issue causing TTS not to work on some services.
- Fixed: Now using the names of TTS generated audio recordings across the UI as a reference; instead of the actual text.
- Fixed: The audit log should now show the correct usernames.
- Fixed: Custom wallboard alerts should now save correctly.
- Fixed: Auto-Answer will no longer follow calls around.
- Fixed: No longer recording ChanSpy calls.
- Fixed: End Call button map now re-added to Digium devices.
- Fixed: Issue causing Softphone passwords to expire early when the system time was not UTC.
- Fixed: VO 'Dial Buttons Mode' calls are now metrically considered the same as IVR.
- Fixed: The 'Calls By Type' report should now correctly report data for all days.
- Fixed: The Phantom user guide has now been updated.
- Fixed: The 'Create' button on the UI Phantom servers section should now be enabled when there are no validation issues.
- Fixed: Added error messages within the report section when there is too much data.
- Fixed: The free time report should now correctly show data for the last hours of each day.
- Fixed: Paused time is no longer counted when an agent is logged out.
- Fixed: Calls will no longer be flagged as missed on CLI if it has been answered.
- Fixed: Phantom will now always try to obtain passenger reliability information, even if IVR is disabled.
- Fixed: Issue causing total inbound calls to only display 0 on the custom wallboard.
- Fixed: Issue causing calls routed from Queue > VO > Queue to be mislabelled as answered when they were missed.
- Fixed: Issue causing the custom wallboard graphs to appear unaligned.
- Fixed: Issue causing the file import to stop working after the first import on 'Number Blocking'.
- Fixed: 'Time Based Routing' should now account for different timezones and daylight saving times.
- Fixed: Recompiled UI to fix some visual issues.
- Fixed: Removed broken widgets from the custom wallboard, refined the combined automation metric.
- Fixed: Issues with the 'Populars' feature.
- Fixed: Issues with 'address parsing' when using the 'Populars'.
- Fixed: Issue causing the licensed features page to load forever.
- Fixed: Issues causing the auto-attendant UI configuration to not save correctly.
- Fixed: Updating the CID will now immediately update the system.
- Fixed: Issue causing Asterisks built-in time support to not function correctly.
- Fixed: VO house numbers will now be confirmed under certain circumstances.
- Fixed: Issue when blind transferring to shortcodes.
- Fixed: Performance issues when querying a large number of call recordings on the cloud.
- Fixed: Scroll bars are now wider on the UI.
- Fixed: Search problem on the DDIs page when searching for a number.
- Fixed: VO stats will now show on queue specific wallboards.
- Fixed: Issue with STT not detecting speech.
- Fixed: Operator booking metrics now include bookings from Ghost 365 on the custom wallboard.
- Fixed: Updated Irish country code locale.
- Fixed: Added the number of passengers in the price quote when checking the availability of a VO booking on Ghost.
- Fixed: Failed VO Calls are not recorded within VO Calls in the main calls report.
- Fixed: Issue preventing auto-answer from working when logging into a device via Ghost.
- Fixed: Added configuration for call parking when using Asterisk 16.
- Fixed: Removed redundant parts of the Dialplan from being built.
- Fixed: VO abandoned calls will now show on custom wallboards.
- Fixed: Issue causing the VO to forget addresses.
- Fixed: Inbound/Outbound calls that were recorded on non-named trunks will now appear in the recordings section.
- Fixed: You can now listen to call recordings in Ghost if the call is first routed via the VO.
- Fixed: Phantom will now routinely backup the database correctly.
- Fixed: Pressing 0 during the reading of addresses on the VO will now transfer the user to an operator.
- Fixed: The time on the custom wallboard graphs should now be correct when used in different timezones.
- Fixed: Partitions will no longer be incorrectly dropped under certain configurations.
- Fixed: VO Phantom will now send the correct zone to Ghost when booking via the VO with the 'Dial Buttons Mode' enabled.
- Fixed: Wording issues with some translations.
- Fixed: Issue with the hourly queue calls report not displaying correct data.
- Fixed: Issue causing the Agent Overview Report to show incorrect stats.
- Fixed: Issue causing bounced calls/autopause and various reports to not work or be incorrect.
- Fixed: USA phone numbers will now always include the preceding '1'.
- Fixed: The preceding '55' is now stripped from Brazilian numbers.
- Fixed: The 'Average Ringtime' wallboard stat should now be more accurate.
- Fixed: The hourly queue calls report should now show correct data.
- Fixed: The calls per day report has now been reworded to avoid confusion.
- Fixed: Call recordings for the VO and Operator are now separate.
- Fixed: Issue with detecting DTMF on the VO when selecting an address via 123 Options.
- Fixed: Various bugs and UX issues with the VO.
- Fixed: Sessions will now timeout after 10 seconds when trying to access non-existing call recordings via Ghost.
- Fixed: The current date is now selected, rather than a cached date, on pages with date selectors.
- Fixed: The 'Music on Hold' page is no longer broken when it shows no data.
- Fixed: The standard wallboard has now been translated.
- Fixed: Issue with an unnecessary translation.
- Fixed: The 'Agent Ringtime' and length are now correctly labelled on the agent Ringtime report.
- Fixed: The 'Agent Ringtime' report will now correctly show local time.
- Fixed: Added an agent answered rate in the form of a percentage on the agent overview report.
- Fixed: Time announcement switch is now correctly set as a switch on queue settings.
- Fixed: You can now specify time constraints on the main calls report.
- Fixed: The 'Music on Hold' page should now load when there are no MOH files.
- Fixed: The 'Agent Ringtime' report will now load.
- Fixed: Issue causing the incorrect time to be selected when saying 'Now'.