The Bid Zones screen allows you to configure which zones will allow bidding on jobs by drivers.
To access this screen:
- Click on Bid Zones from the Dispatch > Zones dropdown menu.
In this mode, you can view the live configuration of your bid zones.
To switch to Live Mode:
- Click on the Live Mode button in the top left.
In this mode, you can view and edit your bid zone configuration as a draft, and then apply this draft to live.
To switch to Draft Mode:
- Click on the Draft Mode button in the top left.
Create a new draft
To create a new draft configuration:
- Click on the New Draft button.
Note: When you create a new draft, the current draft will be overridden and any changes made will apply to all zone areas. (e.g. Zone Maker, Zone List, Backup Zones,...)
Apply a draft to live
To apply your new draft to the live configuration:
- Click on the Apply Draft to Live button.
The live bid zone configuration will now be replaced with the latest draft configuration.
Add bid zones
To add new bid zones:
- Select a Day and Hour.
- Double-click on a zone cell from the table.
- Select which zone should be a bidding zone.
- Click Confirm to add the zone.
- Then click Save.
In the above example, a job booked in the UNI zone is allowed to be bid for by drivers in both the UNI and TWN zones.
Note: You can delete a zone from the table by selecting the Eraser button, and then clicking on a zone.