The Zone Groups screen is where you can group zones for specific timeframes.
To access this screen:
- Click on Zone Groups from the Dispatch > Zones dropdown menu.
In this mode, you can view the live configuration of your zone groups.
To switch to Live Mode:
- Click on the Live Mode button in the top left.
In this mode, you can view and edit your zone group configuration as a draft, and then apply this draft to live.
To switch to Draft Mode:
- Click on the Draft Mode button in the top left.
Create a new draft
To create a new draft configuration:
- Click on the New Draft button.
Note: When you create a new draft, the current draft will be overridden and any changes made will apply to all zone areas. (e.g. Zone Maker, Zone List, Backup Zones,...)
Apply a draft to live
To apply your new draft to the live configuration:
- Click on the Apply Draft to Live button.
The live zone group configuration will now be replaced with the latest draft configuration.
Add zone group
To add a new zone group:
- Click on the Add button on the right-hand side.
- Configure the feeder zone settings:
Enable: Toggle to enable or disable the zone group.
Name: Enter a unique name for the group.
Zones: Select which zones to group together.
Schedule: Configure the schedule for when this group will be active.
Time Schedule: Configure the exact time and day for when this group will be active.
- Then click Create.
In the example above, the zones TWN, HULM, and UNI will be grouped together weekly on Sunday/Saturday between 6 am and 8 pm.