The Archived Data screen allows you to hide certain data from the global search, and view what data has been hidden.
This is useful if you need to keep your global search results tidier or need to hide any unwanted booking records.
To access this screen:
- Click on Archived Data from the Systems dropdown menu.
Add Deleted Archive History
To add a new record to hide certain data:
- Click on the Add button on the right-hand side.
- Configure the data to hide:
From: Booking data will be hidden starting from this date.
To: Booking data will be hidden up to this date.
Driver: Select a driver to hide all booking records for a single driver.
Booking ID: Enter a booking ID to only hide data for one booking.
- Then click Create.
In the example above, all the booking records for driver 1919 will now be hidden from the 1st to the 7th of March 2022.
The Advanced tab allows to you configure specific rules for data storage.
Note: The advanced settings are [ Engineer Only ] and should only be changed by a qualified Autocab engineer.
- Storage: All the settings here control how long your data is kept.
- ...Period (months): Set how long in months each data type should be stored.
- Dispatched Bookings History Enabled: Enable to create a 'dispatch record' for each booking.
- Remove When Archived Fields: Select which data fields should be removed when archiving data (Default non).
- Query Period (hrs): Set how often in hours the system should query for new data.
- Data Migration: The settings here are used when migrating data to your new system.
- Migration Enabled: Toggle to enable or disable data migration.
- Migration Interval (mins): Set the interval for migrating data.
- Migration Limit: Set a limit for how many records can be migrated at once.
- Caching: The settings here control how long your data is cached.
- Archived Bookings Cache Size (hrs): Set how long archived bookings should be cached.
- Vehicle GPS Track Cache Size (hrs): Set how long vehicle GPS tracking data should be cached.
- Data Log Cache Size (mins): Set how long the data log should be cached.