The Email screen is where you can configure your email provider.
This is useful for emailing invoices & booking receipts to your customers, and also the sending of driver & vehicle sheets to your drivers.
To access this screen:
- Click on Email from the Systems dropdown menu.
The following settings can be configured:
Global Email Settings
- SMTP Host: Enter the host email address of your SMTP provider (E.g. Gmail's SMTP host is smtp.gmail.com).
- SMTP Port: Enter the port of your SMTP provider.
- SMTP Username: Enter the username of your SMTP provider.
- SMTP Password: Enter the password for your SMTP provider.
- From Address: Enter the email address that the system will send emails from.
- Enable SSL: If required, enable SSL to ensure your emails are sent securely.
- HTML Enabled: If required, enable this to allow HTML on your emails.
- Send Test Email: Select to open a prompt to provide an email address to send a test email of your template configured in Passengers > Passenger Communication > Email.
- Override Customer Accounts: Enable to add a custom email provider for customer accounts only.
- Override Driver Accounts: Enable to add a custom email provider for driver accounts only.
Note: If you want to configure your email settings yourself, you can easily find your SMTP details online with a simple Google search. Just type in your email provider's name followed by ‘SMTP Settings’.