The Accounts Automator screen allows you to automate different account processes and reduce the need for human interaction with account jobs.
This is useful when there is a lot of manual work involved in checking, pricing and processing your account dockets which may require office staff to check dockets against your company rules and regulations.
To access this screen:
- Click on Accounts Automator from the Settings dropdown menu.
To add recipes for automatically approving dockets:
- Click on the Auto-approving Recipes button.
- Enter a Name and Description for the recipe.
- Click on the Add Condition button.
- Filter the recipe rules by clicking on the available filters.
- Click Add Me on the rule you want to use.
- Configure the rule conditions.
For example, our rule below will approve jobs if they are higher than £20.
- Click Add Me to save the rule.
- Then click Add again to save the new recipe.
Note: Multiple rules can be added to a single recipe by clicking on the Add Condition button again.
Note: You can also toggle if drivers will be queried when a job fails the rule checks by clicking on the icons next to the new rule:
- Question: Send the driver a question if the rule check fails.
- Photo: Require the driver to provide photo proof of the reason for failing the check.
- Signature: Require the driver to provide a signature to approve the check.
The driver query option allows you to set up questions and answers drivers must answer if a job fails certain checks or rules in a recipe.
To add a new driver query:
- Click on the Driver Query button.
- Enter the Question to ask a driver if the job fails any checks.
- Enter any Common Responses a driver may select to answer the question.
- Then click Save.
Once saved, a verification will show to drivers on Driver Companion if a job fails any checks or rules.
Note: The Signature Required and Photo Required texts are already set up by default, however, you can customise what the text says.
The following settings will determine if certain job types are auto-approved by default, or if they require approval through a recipe.
The toggles in this tab allow you to control whether approved dockets are automatically posted.
To toggle auto-posting on or off for each booking type:
- Click on the (Tick) or (Cross) icon in each row:
(Tick) Icon: Auto-posting will now be enabled.
(Cross) Icon: Auto-posting will now be disabled.
Note: You cannot toggle ‘Post No-Fares’ or ‘Post Cancelled’ without first enabling the ‘Auto-post Approved Jobs’ for a booking type.