The Customer Transactions screen allows you to pay off your invoices and issue any credit notes that need to be issued to your account customers.
To access this screen:
- Click on the Job Processor dropdown menu.
To filter the transactions table:
- Configure your filter panel options on the right-hand side.
- Then click Search.
The transactions table will then be populated based on your filter criteria.
The following actions can be used:
- Issue Credit Note: Click to create a full or partial credit note for a customer invoice.
- Credit: Click to credit a customer if there was an issue with the invoice amount.
- Debit: Click to increase the amount owed on an invoice.
- Pay Invoice: Click to pay off an invoice.
- Sage Export: Click to create a Sage export of the invoice.
- Download: Click to download an invoice statement.
- View Payment Transactions: Click to view any payment transactions that have been made.