The Driver Sheets History screen contains all of your previous driver sheets that are created when drivers are processed.
This screen is useful if you ever need to check the details of a driver sheet or resend one out to a driver if it wasn’t received.
To access this screen:
- Click on the Job Processor dropdown menu.
To filter the driver sheets table:
- Configure your filter panel options on the right-hand side.
- Then click Search.
The driver sheets table will then be populated based on your filter criteria.
View driver sheet history
To view a drivers sheet history:
- Double-click on a driver sheet from the table.
Note: You cannot edit the sheet history details or any dockets here as the driver sheet has already been created and sent out.
The following actions can be used:
- Download Sheet Summary: Click to download a summary of the selected driver sheet.
- Export Sheet Summary: Click to export a summary of all the driver sheets.
- Export BACS: Click to export driver sheets to a BACS file.