Here you will find the latest features, improvements, and bug fixes for 365 Booking & Dispatch.
To ensure you have the best experience using our product, we recommend always updating to the latest version available.
Note: The features available to you within 365 Booking & Dispatch will depend on your company's configuration of the product, and the current version you are using.
Note: The minimum version of Ghost required is 15.000.519/ 16.000.150 or later.
Fixed Price Tariff
You can now add a fixed price tariff when on the booking form
To do this:
- Press Ctrl+F6 while on the booking form.
- Then press OK and again on the confirmation.
The quote panel will then be updated with the tariff details.
Note: The fixed price tariff can also be added while viewing archived bookings and dockets.
Alphanumeric Callsign Support
There is now a new setting called ‘Enable Alphanumeric Callsigns‘, which if enabled, will allow operators to enter callsigns that contain both numbers and letters for vehicle commands. The enabling of this setting must be done via Ghost within Management > Settings > Configuration > User Interface > Ghost 365.
To use the vehicle commands, a valid vehicle callsign must be entered, followed by the Enter key. If a callsign is invalid, the vehicle commands will be inaccessible.
Note: If enabled, the vehicle commands popup can only be brought up by pressing the ; (semi-colon) key.
You can now press the Z key to toggle the Zone List while on the dispatch screen.
This list shows each zone and an overview of how busy they are currently. For example, how many jobs are coming up in the next hour, and which vehicles are available.
- Crtl+Up Arrow / Crtl+Down Arrow: Scroll up and down the zone list.
- Crtl+Home/ Crtl+End: Move to the top and bottom of the zone list.
- Crtl+Z: Display the zone overview popup.
- Z: Toggle the dispatch zone grid/overview.
- Double-click Callsign: Show ‘Vehicle Query’ overlay.
- Double-click Zone Overview Row: Show ‘Zone Overview’ overlay.
Incremental Release Code
The ‘Incremental Release Code’ booking permission has now been added, along with the ‘Release code’ field for the booking form.
To enable this feature, go to Ghost > Management > User Permissions > “Edit a user” > Booking permissions.
After this go to 365 B&D > New Booking > (Cog) Icon > “Edit” Common Booking Fields to display the Release Code field.
Now when a user with this permission makes a booking with a numerical value in the ‘Release Code’ field, that value will be automatically incremented on every new booking that is created by the user.
There is now the option for operators to add Booking Notes to live bookings, archived bookings, and dockets.
This can be done by pressing CTRL + F1 while on a booking form.
Next, to access saved booking notes you can use CTRL + F2 to open the Booking Information modal.
- Spacebar (Create): Create a new booking note.
- E (Edit): Edit a booking note.
- Delete: Delete a booking note.
- Left/ Right: Navigate between each tab.
- Esc/End (Close): Close the modal.
Loyalty Card Validation
The loyalty card validation when using the ‘Independent Loyalty’ multi-company setting and having the company selected on the booking form has now been improved.
Added support for creating, viewing and editing a job template. The templates are accessible from the booking form by pressing the F7 key.
- Spacebar: Create a new template.
- V (View): View the selected template.
- E (Edit): Edit the selected template.
- Enter: Apply the selected template to the booking form.
- Delete: Delete the selected template.
The emergency messages now display as a popup instead of a notification.
The shortcut for displaying the 'Zone Overview' screen has now been changed to Shift+Z.
- Fixed: Issue with custom address search (Google address search) where certain custom addresses were not being picked up if they did not start with the search text entered.