Here you will find the latest features, improvements, and bug fixes for 365 Booking & Dispatch.
To ensure you have the best experience using our product, we recommend always updating to the latest version available.
Note: The features available to you within 365 Booking & Dispatch will depend on your company's configuration of the product, and the current version you are using.
Note: The minimum version of Ghost required is 15.000.537/ 16.000.168.
A new notification will be displayed at the top of the screen when a maintenance period has been scheduled.
You can now insert dockets to archived bookings by pressing the Insert key, this then creates a docket within dockets checks and posting.
Note: If an account is not selected, then a Cash Docket will be created.
Pay By Link
365 Booking and Dispatch now supports the Pay By Link feature. After configuring this feature the payment type of ‘Pay By Link‘ will show within the Card Payment modal.
When clicking OK, a confirmation message will be also be displayed.
If the payment is approved or declined while the operator is viewing/editing the booking, then an appropriate notification will be displayed in the top-right corner of the screen.
Note: This notification will disappear after 5 seconds, and when the payment has been approved the 'EZP < Easy Pay >' account is applied to that booking.
Added permission support for the following shortcut keys:
- Ctrl+X: Exchange booking.
- J: Callback screen.
- Ctrl+F2: Call Details and Change History tabs.
- S+6: Customer Dockets.
- . (Full stop): Driver Information.
- Insert: Insert Docket.
- K: Live Driver Shifts.
- F7: Booking Templates.
- Ctrl+I: Zone IVR toggle.
- F10: Take Card Payment.
- Home: Book & Hold.
- Ctrl+H: Hold/Release zones.
- Ctrl+F8: Print Booking Receipt.
- S+B: Booking Zone Stats.
- , (Comma): Vehicle Information.
- S: Toggle Driver Suspension.
- H: Hold Active/Advanced Bookings.
- R: Release Active/Advanced Bookings.
- O: Override Any Company Timeout Active (Job Sharing).
- F11: Operator messages.
- F9: Driver Messages/Text Messages.
You can now request an offline vehicle for a booking.
- Fixed: Added currency symbol to cost/price columns in tables.
- Fixed: The date/time format and currency symbol now change based on the locale.
- Fixed: More columns added to the Driver Shifts table.