The Theme tab allows you to customise the look and feel of your passenger app.
To access this screen:
- Go to the AppSettings portal and click on the Passenger App 5G tab.
- Then click on the Theme tab.
The following settings can be configured:
- Vehicle Markers: These are settings related to the in-app vehicle markers.
- Vehicle Image: Select the default vehicle type that should be shown by default (E.g. Vehicle image).
- Custom Vehicle Markers Upload: Click to upload custom vehicle markers (Please read the tooltip for the image requirements).
- Loading Screen: These are settings related to the app loading screen.
- Enable custom startup logo: Enable to display a custom logo on the app loading screen.
- Startup Logo File: Click to upload a custom logo image file.
- Current Logo: This displays a preview of the current loading screen logo.
- Theme: These are settings related to the app's theme.
- Theme: Select which theme colour palette you want to use, or select custom to create your own.
- Vehicle Image Style: Select which style should be used for displaying the in-app vehicle images.
- Show Delivery Point Icon: Enable to display the Delivery Point icon on the app home screen.
- Notification Icon: Select if the notification icon should be a car or taxi.
- Loading Animation: Select which colour the loading animation should be.
- Primary Colour: Choose the primary colour used for buttons, confirmations and calls to action.
- Secondary Colour: Choose the secondary colour used for highlights, icons, and accents.
- Tertiary Colour: Choose the tertiary colour used as an alternative highlight to the secondary colour.
- Map Style: Select which style to use for the in-app map.
- Pickup Colour: Choose the pickup colour for the start of the route arch animation.
- Destination Colour: Choose the destination colour for the end of the route arch animation.
- Rewards Colour 1: Choose the reward accent colour and gradient start.
- Rewards Colour 2: Choose the reward main colour and gradient middle.
- Rewards Colour 3: Choose the reward accent colour and gradient end.
- Side Menu Image: These are settings related to the in-app side menu image.
- Side Menu Image: Enable to display a custom image in the app side menu.
- Upload Image: Click to upload a custom image file.
- Current sidebar image: This displays a preview of the current image.
Note: Remember to click the 'Publish' button to save your changes and publish them live to your passenger app.