The Vehicle Specification tab is where you can configure different vehicle types.
To access this screen:
- Go to the AppSettings portal and click on the Passenger App 5G tab.
- Then click on the Vehicle Specification tab.
The following settings can be configured:
- Add Specification: Click to add a new vehicle specification.
- Specification: These are settings related to the information shown for each vehicle type.
- Display Name: Enter the name of the vehicle (E.g. Saloon).
- Passengers: Set how many passengers the vehicle can carry.
- Vehicle Image: Select a custom image to display for the vehicle.
- Description: Enter a description to explain extra details about the vehicle.
- Luggage: Set how much luggage can be stored in the vehicle.
- Vehicle Categories: Select the category for the vehicle.
- Account Bookings Only: Check if you wish the vehicle to only be used for account bookings.
- Vehicle Types: Select which vehicle booking types this vehicle can do (Select none for 'Any').
- Facilities: Select which facilities the vehicle can accommodate (E.g. Wheelchair access).
Note: Remember to click the 'Publish' button to save your changes and publish them live to your passenger app.