The Payment tab allows you to configure various payment options for the passenger app.
To access this screen:
- Go to the AppSettings portal and click on the Passenger App 5G tab.
- Then click on the Payment tab.
The following settings can be configured:
- Can Pay Cash: Enable to allow customers to pay for app booking with cash.
- Purse Accounts: Enable to allow Purse accounts to be used on the app.
- Credit Card Disclaimer: Enter a disclaimer to inform customers of the potential charges and refund for validating a credit card.
- Can Pay Card: Enable to allow customers to pay for app booking by card.
- Non Purse Accounts: Enable to allow non-Purse accounts to be used on the app.
- Deferred Warning Text: Enter a warning message to inform customers of the pre-authorisation charge and refund for estimated prices.
- Pay In Taxi Description: Enter a description for allowing cash payments.
Note: Remember to click the 'Publish' button to save your changes and publish them live to your passenger app.