The Rewards tab allows you to configure the rewards feature of the passenger app.
To access this screen:
- Go to the AppSettings portal and click on the Passenger App 5G tab.
- Then click on the Rewards tab.
The following settings can be configured:
- Rewards Enabled: Enable to allow your customers to earn rewards for booking on the app.
- Rewards Opening Balance: Set how many rewards a customer earns when signing up for the reward scheme.
- Opening Balance Pool Max: Set the maximum amount that the system can give out in total to all customers (E.g. When £100 has been given out between all customers, no more can be given).
- Opening Balance Pool Current Balance: This will automatically update based on how much of the opening balance has been given to app customers.
- Allow user to apply rewards below quote: Enable to allow customers to spend rewards to pay for partial cost of a booking, disable to only allow customers to spend rewards when they can cover the full booking cost.
- Rewards accumulated on:
- Account Bookings: Enable to allow rewards to be earned on account bookings.
Note: Remember to click the 'Publish' button to save your changes and publish them live to your passenger app.