Here you will find the latest features, improvements, and bug fixes for 365 Booking & Dispatch.
To ensure you have the best experience using our product, we recommend always updating to the latest version available.
Note: The features available to you within 365 Booking & Dispatch will depend on your company's configuration of the product, and the current version you are using.
Note: The minimum version of Ghost required is 16.000.354 or later.
Route Optimisation: Multi-Pickup Booking Support
Route Optimisation has now been revamped to also work alongside multi-pickup bookings.
Users now have the ability to ‘Fix‘ either or both the First Pickup and Last Drop Off address when using Ctrl+F9 to Optimise Route.
- P: Fix First Pickup
- D: Fix Last Drop Off
- End: Optimise Route
- Esc: Close Modal
Note: Routes can only be optimised for up to 10 addresses.
Background Column Colours
Tables now support background colours for the following columns:
- Account/ Account Name / Account Code
- Source (Global Search)
- Reason (Search i.e. Completed, Cancelled etc)
Note: Exchanged bookings now show the icon under the ‘Status’ column. Instant dispatch bookings have an icon.
The CLI options (E.g. CLI, IVR, Text/Ringback) can now be toggled per booking. These options can be viewed on archived bookings (completed, cancelled, no-fare).
CAP Questions and Answers can now be viewed on archived bookings and dockets, as well as, using shortcut keys Ctrl+F3.
Translation support has now been added.
- Fixed: SignalRupdate should no longer get the ‘Lost Connection To Server’ modal when the B&D app has been running in the background for a while.
- Fixed: The ‘Easy Pay’ account is no longer added to a booking when a payment is declined.
- Fixed: The Blocked/Valued popup now appears if a phone number with no CLI history is entered on the booking form.
- Fixed: B&D now keeps track of valued/blocked entries when they are added, edited, or deleted. This means users will no longer need to reload the app when any change is made to the entries.
- Fixed: Table fixes and improvements.
- Fixed: Booking tags issue where requested and rejected drivers/vehicles were not being automatically populated on the booking form.
- Fixed: Zones grid issue where the F1-F4 keys were not working correctly when B&D loaded for the first time.
- Fixed: Issue with dispatch due time override when applied using the T shortcut in ‘Advanced Bookings’. No longer applies the override to all occurrences of a repeat booking.
- Fixed: Issue with editing repeat jobs that have got multi pickup addresses.
- Fixed: Issue with inserting a docket when the ‘Independent accounts' multi-company setting was enabled.
- Fixed: Wall Status issue where the incorrect capability was being displayed.