Here you will find the latest features, improvements, and bug fixes for 365 Booking & Dispatch.
To ensure you have the best experience using our product, we recommend always updating to the latest version available.
Note: The features available to you within 365 Booking & Dispatch will depend on your company's configuration of the product, and the current version you are using.
Note: The minimum version of Ghost required is 16.000.354 or later.
Context Menu (Right-click Menu)
Tables now have additional context menu support that allows users to access useful shortcuts by Right-Clicking or using Shift+F10 on table rows.
Wait and Return
A new functionality called ‘Wait and Return‘ has been added. If enabled and the Pickup and Destination have been entered, then pressing Shift+F9 will toggle the Destination into a Via, and the Pickup into the Destination.
Note: The shortcut will only work whilst focused on an address field.
Company Filter Shortcuts
You can now filter companies by using the Alt+Left/Right Arrow keys.
Query Screen Shortcut
Pressing the Enter key when focused on a warning or dispatched booking in global search will now show the query screen by default.
Global Search Option
Added an ‘All’ option when selecting an account in the global search.
- Fixed: The Advanced Bookings order was changing when bookings were held or released.
- Fixed: An issue with the availability tables where they would not be populated sometimes
- Fixed: Sorting using the cost/price column in Advanced Bookings now orders the bookings in the correct order.
- Fixed: The Advanced Bookings toggles ‘Repeat Bookings Only’ and ‘Include Skipped and Suspended Bookings’ are now saved as part of the user’s customisations.
- Fixed: You can now carry out the ‘Jobs’ vehicle command when the vehicle is not working.
- Fixed: Added more customizable fields to the vehicle query booking form.
- Fixed: You can now see what filters have been applied.