Here you will find the latest features, improvements, and bug fixes for 365 Booking & Dispatch.
To ensure you have the best experience using our product, we recommend always updating to the latest version available.
Note: The features available to you within 365 Booking & Dispatch will depend on your company's configuration of the product, and the current version you are using.
Note: The minimum version of Ghost required is 16.000.433 or later.
Return to Dashboard
You can now log out of B&D and return to the portal dashboard by pressing the ESC key.
Dismiss Driver Message
By using the Shift+Home keys you can now dismiss driver messages without having to click on them.
Export Vehicle Tracking Data
While on the Vehicle Tracking screen, you can now press F4 to export the GPS Tracking Data to an excel.csv file.
Customisation Modal Shortcut
While on a Booking, the Ctrl+Spacebar keys can now be used to access the Customisation Modal.
Booking Has Been Modified
The 'Booking Has Been Modified' popup has now been improved and only appears when a change has been made to the booking.
When a booking gets modified whilst viewing it, users now get a notification instead of a popup.
Dismiss Loading Animation
You can now press ‘Esc’ to dismiss the ‘Loading’ animation for certain sections of B&D.
The background colour of the 'Current Bookings' tab has been changed to red, and you can now cancel current bookings from the CLI popup.
Driver Text Message
You can no longer send text messages to all drivers when the permission “Text Message: Send ALL Drivers a text message” is disabled, and a warning message is now shown before sending a text message to all drivers.
Operator Message Commands
The F11 key can now be used to access the operator message commands from any screen within B&D.
This change also means that:
- Streets Database Address Search: To toggle ‘Any Word’ and ‘Extended’ address search, users now use the F1 and F2 keys respectively.
- Flight Search: To toggle between ‘Both Direction’, ‘Arrivals’ and ‘Departures’ flights, users now use the F1, F2 and F3 keys respectively.
Added the ‘Swap addresses’ button to the booking form.
You can now cancel a booking whilst viewing it.
- Fixed: The Booking Fee for a manual price is no longer added every time a booking with a manual insert price is edited.
- Fixed: The total number of advanced bookings shown in the booking form timeline is now calculated correctly.
- Fixed: Prevent spamming of the ‘OK’ button when making copies of a booking.
- Fixed: Added an ETA column to the availability tables on the booking form.
- Fixed: The default view is now set to zoom in on the route when locating a booking.
- Fixed: Increased the number of table columns that can be made visible to 30.
- Fixed: Added currency symbol to pricing fields on the booking form.
- Fixed: Added more booking shortcuts/options to the right-click menu.
- Fixed: You can now scroll the zones grid using the mouse.
- Fixed: Operator messages in the ‘Operator Message History’ are now sorted by the time in descending order by default.