Here you will find the latest features, improvements, and bug fixes for 365 Booking & Dispatch.
To ensure you have the best experience using our product, we recommend always updating to the latest version available.
Note: The features available to you within 365 Booking & Dispatch will depend on your company's configuration of the product, and the current version you are using.
Note: The minimum version of Ghost required is 16.000.454 or later.
You can now acknowledge warnings by pressing the A key while on the ‘Warnings’ screen.
The Global Search options are now enabled/disabled based on the settings in Management 365 (Booking > Booking Configuration > Global Search).
The colour of the actual route taken by a driver/vehicle is now black, and the F4 key can now be used to toggle the actual route taken when viewing archived bookings and dockets.
Archived Exchanged Bookings
Added date and ‘type' filters when viewing archived exchanged bookings using S key then 7 key.
You can now sort by the ‘Event Date’ column.
Repeat Last Booking
Added an F5 functionality to 'Repeat' the last booking that was made by the operator.
- Fixed: Booking form issue where the ‘Repeat Days’ and ‘Auto complete’ buttons were toggled when the user clicked on an open space in the same row.
- Fixed: Update table correctly when a booking has been created/modified by another user/system.
- Fixed: Repeat Bookings now updated correctly if suspension group/template details are changed.
- Fixed: ‘Locate Exchanged Booking’ overlay issue where exchanged booking details were changing every time there was an update to a different exchanged booking.
- Fixed: The 'Booked at Time' field in the current bookings tab is now formatted correctly.
- Fixed: The CAP account passenger will now show the passenger identification in brackets if a passenger has got no email setup.
- Fixed: The confirmation popup is now shown when resetting a table.
- Fixed: The Booking Information is now focused on the ‘Change History’ tab by default.
- Fixed: Added support for the ‘External Booking Reference’ field.
- Fixed: Card Payment disabled when editing/viewing return bookings.
- Fixed: The Insert Price is No longer showing the ‘Booking has been modified’ popup.
- Fixed: The Booking Form address zones are now updated when a company is changed (This only applies when the ‘Independent Zones’ multi-company toggle is enabled).
- Fixed: Issue where the whitelist/blacklist popup would appear every time a booking was modified.