Here you will find the latest features, improvements, and bug fixes for the Passenger App.
To ensure you have the best experience using our product, we recommend updating to the latest version available.
Note: The features available to you will depend on the configuration and the current version of the Passenger App you're using.
You can now configure different rating options for the Passenger App within AppSettings.
Rating Enabled: Enable to allow customers to provide feedback on a driver and their experience.
Star Options: Configure the star ratings from 1 to 5.
- Title: The title of the rating (E.g. Good, Bad, OK).
- Subtitle: A basic subtitle (E.g. It was OK, It was Great!).
- Chips: Add custom tags a customer can select from (E.g. Clean, Noisy, Dirty, Professional).
- Add New: Click to add more chips (Tags).
- Star Options: Configure the star ratings from 1 to 5.
Users can now add a 'Driver Note' to their bookings which can then be viewed by drivers in Driver Companion.
Pick Location from Map
Users can now choose their pickup location directly on the map rather than entering it manually.
The notifications displayed on the Passenger App have been redesigned and updated.
Registered Email Check
When registering on the app, the system will now check and verify if the entered email address is already in use. If in use, a warning message will be displayed.
Registered Phone Number Check
When registering on the app, the system will now check and verify if the entered phone number is already in use. If in use, a warning message will be displayed.
Version Update Required
The version update screen has been redesigned.
Notifications will now redirect users to the appropriate in-app screen when clicked (E.g. Booking Confirmation, Tracking).
The vehicle icon on the in-app map will now align correctly with the roads.
Location Services Required
If a user declines location services consent, the in-app map will now be greyed out and a message will be displayed informing the user that location services must be allowed to locate them on the map.
The About screen has been redesigned with a new simplified and updated design.
The Bookings List screen has been redesigned with a new simplified and updated design.
3D Vehicle Icons
The vehicle icons displayed on the map are now shown in 3D rather than a 2D Birdseye view.
- Fixed: When a travel program was updated, it resulted in new validation question IDs that caused an internet connection issue in-app.
- Fixed: CAP account bookings would not search for a pickup address after the internet connection/ GPS location was lost and then re-established.
- Fixed: The first address line was being duplicated into the second address line.
- Fixed: UI issues with promo code and the price of the journey.
- Fixed: The system was searching for flight details twice rather than once.
- Fixed: The telephone registration field was automatically populated with the number which included the country code, this was incorrect as the country code should be separate.