Here you will find the latest features, improvements, and bug fixes for the Passenger App.
To ensure you have the best experience using our product, we recommend updating to the latest version available.
Note: The features available to you will depend on the configuration and the current version of the Passenger App you're using.
You can now add Ghost accounts as a payment option for customers to use within the Passenger App.
Minimum Estimated Price
A new toggle can now be enabled within AppSettings that will ensure the estimated price does not show a value below the set minimum fare.
- Minimum Estimated Price: Set the minimum estimated price that can be shown in-app (E.g. £1.00).
Toggle Pricing Range
A new toggle can now be enabled within AppSettings that allows you to decide if the estimated/fixed prices show as a range (£1-3) or set price (£2). As well as, new fields to add labels to each pricing type.
- Use Price Range: Enable to display an estimated price range rather than fixed prices (E.g. £3-7).
When a booking has been dispatched or a driver has arrived, users will now see a new notification informing them of the updated booking status.
Limit Loyalty to Quote
You can now limit the use of reward/loyalty points so they can only be used when they cover the full booking quote.
The ASAP button has now been changed to 'Time' to avoid any confusion when placing a booking.
Cash Not Allowed
If cash payments are not enabled within AppSettings, the Passenger App will now inform the user that a card is required.
- Fixed: When a user has 9 meeting points for a popular address, they cant select all the meeting point locations, and when they click a meeting point location it's not updated.
- Fixed: Loyalty and promos can only be used for cash and credit card.
- Fixed: Issue with 3D secure app booking payments being declined by Ghost.
- Fixed: The 'set on map' option cannot be pressed if a user is already entering an address as the keyboard overlays it.