Here you will find the latest features, improvements, and bug fixes for the Passenger App.
To ensure you have the best experience using our product, we recommend updating to the latest version available.
Note: The features available to you will depend on the configuration and the current version of the Passenger App you're using.
Google Pay / Apple Pay
You can now integrate Google Pay and Apple Pay with your Passenger App and provide passengers with a new payment option.
Note: This feature can only be set up by an Autocab Engineer, please contact our Support team to configure and enable it.
Data Usage Message
When registering on the Passenger App a data usage message will now be displayed informing users of why and how their personal data will be used. As well as, the options to agree or disagree with the usage.
Edit Button on Address
A new 'Edit' button has been added to the address field to give users quick and easy access for changing the booking address.
CAP Account Booking Approval
A message will now be displayed on the app if a CAP account customer places a booking and requires approval before the booking is accepted.
Default Payment Message
A message will now be displayed when a user adds a card payment option, that asks them if they want to set the new card as the default payment option.
Cash Option Renamed
The option for choosing Cash as the default payment method has now been renamed to 'Pay In Taxi'.
Max Pre-Booking Date
A new setting has been added to AppSettings that allows you to set the maximum amount of time in the future a booking can be made.
- Limit pre-booking date: Enable to limit how many days ahead a pre-booking can be made.
Custom Vehicle Names
If custom vehicle names have been configured for certain CAP accounts, then these will now be displayed in-app rather than the default vehicle names.
Pre-authentication: Before Booking
A confirmation message will now be displayed informing users of the pre-authentication amount that will be held on their card for estimated fares.
Cancel Button Redesign
The cancel button on the searching for driver screen has been redesigned into an icon in the bottom left-hand corner, and also include a confirmation message when pressed. This will ensure users don't accidentally cancel their bookings.
- Fixed: Unable to log out of the app that has been downloaded from the Play Store.
- Fixed: When registering a new account the footer was the wrong height and the burger button was missing.
- Fixed: App users are unable to search for EasyJet flights due to a flight number format issue.
- Fixed: Blank background when the default payment dialogue pops up for Judopay card.
- Fixed: Pre-authentication price needs to show as the upper estimate.
- Fixed: Disable edit favourites when not in the left-hand menu to prevent adding favourites when in the booking process.
Share your thoughts on the documentation and help the Autocab team improve it for yourself and others! To provide feedback, submit a request on Autocab Help or post in the community forum.