The Dashboard is the first screen you will see after clicking to access Phantom.
This screen displays the current health of your system and is split into a series of graphs and metrics, using these you can monitor your system and check that it's running optimally, or if it has any potential issues.
To access this screen:
- Login to Phantom.
Note: If you don't know your username or password, then please contact support for assistance.
The following metrics can be viewed:
- System Processing (CPU %): This indicates how much load your system is under by showing you how much of your CPU is in use, and the previous CPU usage.
- System RAM (Memory %): This shows you how much memory is in use, available and cached ready for use by the system.
- System Disk Space (Hard Drive %): This shows you how much of the available storage on your system has been used and where it is used; Primary system Hard Drive (/), Services Hard Drive (/dev/shm), and Call Recordings Hard Drive (/mnt/callrecs).
- Latency (Delay): This indicates how fast the communication between your server and the internet is. The higher the latency the slower you communicate. If your latency is consistently high, it is recommended that you contact your internet service provider and ask them to carry out tests on your connection.
- Lines in use: This shows you how many of your available telephone lines are currently in use.
- Trunks: This shows you all the phone lines that are connected to your system and the status of the lines. If there are any issues with the connectivity of your phone lines to the Phantom system, they will show here.
- Services: This shows all the services that are installed on your system and their current status. If there are any issues with the services on your system, they will be highlighted here.
On the left-hand side, the following dropdown menus are provided that allow you to navigate through different areas of Phantom.
To navigate to another area:
- Click on a menu item to expand it.
- Then click on a sub-item from the list.
To logout of Phantom:
- Click on Logout in the bottom left.
For information on how to use each section of Phantom, please use the built-in help pages or go to Autocab Help.
To access the built-in help pages:
- Simply click on the (hat) icon in the bottom right of each screen.
This will then display the relevant help page.