The IVR Number Blocking screen allows you to add phone numbers to be blocked from certain features such as IVR, ABOP, and VO.
To access this screen:
- Click on IVR Number Blocking from the Automation menu.
Block a number
To block a number:
- Click on Add Number in the top-right.
- Enter the required details:
Name: Enter the customer's name for this number.
Number: Enter the customer's number telephone or mobile.
IVR, ABOP, VO: Toggle which features are blocked for this number.
- Then click Save.
The number will then be added to the blacklist and blocked from using the selected features.
To import numbers into the blacklist:
- Click on Import in the top-right.
- Select your file.
- Then click Open.
Delete a number
To delete a number from the blacklist:
- Click on the (Delete) icon.
- Then click Delete.
To save the updated blacklist:
- Click on the (Save) icon.