The File Manager screen allows you to store and manage recordings on the system such as your welcome messages, greetings or prompts.
Note: When uploading an audio file, it will automatically be converted to the file format used by the system and will be ready to play.
To access this screen:
- Click on File Manager from the Recordings > System Recordings menu.
Create a recording
To create a new recording:
- Click on Create Recording in the top-right.
- Enter a File Name, and then type the Recording text message.
- Then click Save.
To upload a new audio file:
- Click on Upload Audio in the top-right.
- Then select an audio file from your computer.
Note: You can listen to the audio recordings by clicking on the (Play) icon.