The Ring Groups screen allows you to set up ring groups for specific extensions.
For example, you may have an accounts department that takes calls and you only have specific people that work in this ring group.
To access this screen:
- Click on Ring Groups from the Routing menu.
Add a ring group
To add a new ring group:
- Click on Add Ring Group in the top-right.
- Configure your ring group settings.
- Then click Save.
- Name: Enter a unique name for the ring group.
- Prefix Calls: Enter the prefix for this ring group.
- Ring Strategy: Select which strategy to use for delivering calls to agents.
- Ring Time: Set the total time in seconds a call will ring.
- Termination: Select what happens when the ring time ends.
- Agent: Select and add agents to the ring group.
- Agents: This field will show agents added to the ring group.