The Dialling Rules screen is used to determine which numbers the system can dial out to.
To access this screen:
- Click on Dialling Rules from the Routing menu.
Add a rule
To add a new dialling rule:
- Click on Add Rule in the top-right.
- Configure your rule settings.
- Then click Save.
- Dialling Rule:
- Name: Enter a unique name for the dialling rule.
- Dialling Pattern: Enter the dialling pattern (E.g. 0[1-3]X!).
- Company DDI Pattern (Optional): Enter your company DDI pattern if required.
- Prefix Removal: Set how many digits should be removed from the beginning of a prefix.
- Override Dialplan Trunks: This allows you to toggle if certain dialplan trunks should be enabled for the dialling rule.