The General screen allows you to configure various settings for your system.
To access this screen:
- Click on General from the System menu.
The following settings can be configured:
- DHCP Status (Stopped): This displays the status of the DHCP server and its clients
- Phantom API Key: Enter the Phantom API key for this system.
- Ghost Web API Key: Enter the Ghost API key for this system.
- Register: Click to register the new Phantom system.
- Force Update Registration: Click to force update the registration of the new Phantom system.
- Time Zone: Select the company's local time zone.
- Country: Select the company's country.
- Language: Select the company's local language.
- Internal Recordings: Enable to save recordings of internal calls.
- Outbound Recordings: Enable to save recordings of outbound calls.
- Wallboard Caching: Enable to allow caching of the wallboard.
- Accurate Ringtime: Enable to ensure accurate ringtime.
- Remove Old Calls data: Select if old call data should be removed and when.
- Default CID: Set the default caller ID.
- Provisioning URL: Enter the provisioning URL if using a softphone/webphone such as Jitsi.
- Text-To-Speech Engine: Select which text-to-speech engine the system should use.
- Text-To-Speech Lang: Select the language for the text-to-speech engine.
- Text-To-Speech Voice: Select the voice for the text-to-speech.
Note: Ensure you click 'Save' after making any changes.