The Settings screen allows you to configure global wallboard settings.
To access this screen:
- Click on Settings from the Wallboard menu.
The following settings can be configured:
- Wallboard Settings:
- Rotate Agents when above 14: Enable to rotate agents on the wallboard when more than 14 agents are logged in.
- Trunk Status: Allows you to select which trucks should be active or not.
- Audio Alarm Settings:
- Alert if number of waiting calls are Greater than: If the number of calls waiting is greater than the value set (e.g. 4), an alarm will sound.
- Alert if the highest waiting time is greater than (Seconds): If the highest waiting time is greater than the value set (e.g. 140), an alarm will sound.
- Stats Reset Times: Add a schedule for when the wallboard should reset.