Here you will find the latest features, improvements, and bug fixes for 365 Booking & Dispatch.
To ensure you have the best experience using our product, we recommend always updating to the latest version available.
Note: The features available to you within 365 Booking & Dispatch will depend on your company's configuration of the product, and the current version you are using.
Note: The minimum version of Ghost required is 18.000.148 or later.
You can now toggle Dark Mode to use a dark system theme. In Dark Mode, the system will use a darker colour palette for all screens, menus, modals, and controls.
Driver/Vehicle Details (Full Stop Key)
On the Driver/Vehicle Details screen (Full Stop Key) you can now: view a list of all the available drivers/vehicles, filter the list using the "Callsign" field in the top left and also hide suspended drivers/vehicles by toggling the "Hide Suspended" setting in the top right.
Repeat Last Driver Message Sent
You can now repeat the last message you sent to a driver by selecting the driver on the Dispatch screen, pressing F9, and then pressing F4.
Note: If no message was previously sent, then this option will be greyed out.
Map Click Dispatch
You can now dispatch bookings to drivers or vehicles by selecting an active booking, and then clicking on a driver/vehicle on the map view (M key).
Zones Overview: Show All Zones
The zones overview (Z key) will now show all the available zones, rather than defaulting to the first zone in the list. There is also a new "All" row at the top of the list for filtering by all the zones.
Zones Screen: Capability Column
You can now add the capability column for drivers or vehicles to the table in the zones screen. This screen can be accessed from the Zones Grid.
Driver Message History
When replying to a driver on the Dispatch screen, you can now see the message history and view previous messages sent between drivers and operators.
Quote Panel: Return Information
The quote panel on the Booking Form will now show a breakdown of the outbound/inbound distances and prices when a booking has a return journey.
Card Payment: Autofill Disabled
Autofill has now been disabled when taking a card payment using F10 on the Booking Form.
Amex Card Payments
Support has now been added when taking card payments to allow Amex based cards to be entered.
Capability Filter: Pricing Only
You can now filter active bookings by "Pricing Only" in the capability tab (F key).
New warning and confirmation messages will now be displayed when trying to copy a booking using the F5 key or F3 then F4 keys for copy & paste.
- Fixed: Booking tags will now be more precise and addresses with more than one booking tag will use the same behaviour as Ghost desktop.
- Fixed: A critical exception was thrown when a locale was not available. Now the system will default to the UK locale for translations that aren't supported.
- Fixed: When selecting a customer account on the booking form, the first entry in the list will no longer be selected by default.
- Fixed: When entering an email on the booking form, the system will now check and prevent blocklisted emails from being used.
- Fixed: The use of the Ctrl + F6 function will now be restricted based on the user permissions.
- Fixed: Issue where the booking form date picker would skip a month when navigating using the keyboard cursor button to change from one month to the next.
- Fixed: The booking form zones panel was not displaying the zones in the correct order. Zones are now listed in the same order as the backup zones.
- Fixed: The browser back/forward navigation buttons are now disabled to prevent functionality conflicts in-app.
- Fixed: The "Loyalty" column was showing as empty when a booking had a promo code or loyalty card applied.