Here you will find the latest features, improvements, and bug fixes for 365 Accounts.
To ensure you have the best experience using our product, we recommend always updating to the latest version available.
Note: The features available to you within 365 Accounts will depend on your company's configuration of the product, and the current version you are using.
Note: The minimum version of Ghost required is 17.008.148 or later.
Optimised Dispatch Settings
- Optimised Dispatch Enabled: Toggle to "enabled" to display additional settings.
- Optimised Dispatch Capacity Threshold: Set the percentage capacity threshold, which will automatically switch off "Optimised Dispatch" for this customer account once reached (Note: This can only be set in increments of 10%).
- Optimised Dispatch Priority Limit: Set the highest priority the booking can be increased to (e.g. 1-9).
- Optimised Dispatch Time Limit: Set the time limit for increasing the booking priority (e.g. after 2 minutes, the priority will be increased by 1 increment).
Note: These settings will be applied/checked when the booking is "Active" and will remain on the booking until completion.
Note: The "Dynamic Priority" setting has been replaced by "Optimised Dispatch".
Job Processor: Sorting
When configuring the search fields on the Job Processor, the drivers, vehicles and accounts fields will now be listed in ascending/descending order, and new columns will be displayed for "Callsign | Full Name", "Callsign | Make/Model", and "Account Code | Display Name".
- Fixed: Issue with transactions not being deleted when trying to delete a driver or vehicle account transaction in Job Processor > Driver/Vehicle Accounts via the right-click menu.
- Fixed: When issuing a partial credit note in Job Processor > Customer Transactions, the first listed docket was auto-selected by default. This is no longer done.
- Fixed: When performing a bulk invoice, the "Invoices Requested" prompt was showing as blank, rather than showing the number of customers being invoiced.
- Fixed: When right-clicking a docket in Dockets Checks and Postings > Archived, the context menu showed the option to "Archive" when the docket is already archived.
- Fixed: Issue where the drivers and accounts were listed in the wrong order when configuring the Job Processor search.