Here you will find the latest features, improvements, and bug fixes for Ghost.
To ensure you have the best experience using Ghost, we recommend always updating to the latest version available.
Note: The features available to you within Ghost will depend on your company's configuration of Ghost and the current version you're using.
New settings are now available for Corporate and Kickback accounts that allow you to configure the priority of bookings placed by an account customer.
- Optimised Dispatch Enabled: Toggle to "enabled" to display additional settings.
- Optimised Dispatch Capacity Threshold: Set the percentage capacity threshold, which will automatically switch off "Optimised Dispatch" for this customer account once reached (Note: This can only be set in increments of 10%).
- Optimised Dispatch Priority Limit: Set the highest priority the booking can be increased to (e.g. 1-9).
- Optimised Dispatch Time Limit: Set the time limit for increasing the booking priority (e.g. after 2 minutes, the priority will be increased by 1 increment).
Note: These settings will be applied/checked when the booking is "Active" and will remain on the booking until completion.
Note: The "Dynamic Priority" setting has been replaced by "Optimised Dispatch".
The Wall: Accounts Compatibility
A new setting has been added to The Wall scenarios called "Accounts" and allows you to select specific accounts that will then be affected by the scenario.
Note: The "Affects Account Bookings" toggle must be enabled to view the new setting, and when both independent booking controls and independent accounts are enabled, only accounts matching the scenario's company can be selected.
The "Affects Card Bookings" setting has also been added to The Wall scenarios and will default to enabled to match previous behaviour.
The maximum simultaneous route calculations have now been increased to 80, and the maximum number for CX bid requests to 50.
The logic for calculating the ETA will now be based on the average ETA, rather than being based on the nearest vehicle for bid and availability requests.
Note: This only affects bid and availability requests where the 'Availability' field is set to 'Any', and
the Ghost system has the CX nearest vehicle dispatch radius enabled.
Optimised Dispatch: Prevent Hold
If a customer account booking has the "Optimised Dispatch" setting enabled, then it can no longer be "Held" by an operator, zone hold or booking controls.
Optimised Dispatch: Priority Limit
The "Optimised Dispatch Priority Limit" setting is now visible by default, rather than previously being only visible to Autocab engineers.
Mandatory Fields for iGo
The following fields are now required to ensure iGo bookings function correctly:
- Drivers: Forename, Surname
- Vehicles: Make, Model, Colour, Registration
A new message will also be displayed when accessing the Control Centre, informing users of any records that are missing required information.
- Red highlights: Records with missing required information in the Drivers and Vehicle lists will be highlighted in red.
Note: An iGo booking cannot be dispatched to a driver or vehicle if they are missing required information.
Block List/Valued List: Email
A new alternative field has been added to the Block List/Valued Lists called ‘Email’ that allows you to set customers as blocked or valued based on their email address.
Zone Broadcast: Exclusive Capabilities
Further changes have now been made to the zone broadcast exclusive capabilities:
- Drivers without exclusive capabilities enforced (e.g. by using the un-limit capabilities command) will now see all vehicles.
- Drivers with no exclusive capabilities will only see other vehicles with no exclusive capabilities, plus vehicles which do not have exclusive capabilities enforced.
- Drivers with one or more exclusive capabilities will only see other vehicles with at least one exclusive capability in common, as well as, vehicles which do not have exclusive capabilities enforced.
- Fixed: Divide by zero exception thrown when using the new optimise dispatch feature.
- Fixed: The Job preview in Driver Companion was showing incorrect pickup due times for active bookings due to a mixup between UTC and local time.
- Fixed: Issue which could cause the count of current route calculations to fail to decrement.
- Fixed: The call details search so that the first result is no longer dropped from every search.
- Fixed: When changing the language on Autocab365, Ghost would return an error "Failed to load the language file" if the language hadn't been used before.
- Fixed: When multi-company independent zones were enabled, a major rezone was rezoning address groups for all companies.
- Fixed: Transactions with the type "Authorisation" weren't reconciled, and previously this would prevent dockets from being approved. Dockets are now approved if they have at least one transactions which isn't an authorisation, and all such transactions have been reconciled.
- Fixed: Changed the request of the "export priced jobs progress" so it no longer requires the template ID and export settings, as these are passed through from the original request.
- Fixed: Only users with the "Access: Privileged Features" permission can add other users to a group with this permission.
- Fixed: For fixed variable prices with surge, the surge amount was sent to the MDT, causing the soft meter to add this to the fare. This meant that if the price was sent to the MDT, the meter showed too high of a fare, and if the price was not sent and the surge was a fixed amount, the meter showed this amount instead of zero.
- Fixed: An issue with call recordings not muting when taking an F10 Payment.
- Fixed: An internal error message when viewing, editing or creating an entry in the caller valued list and blocklist.
- Fixed: An error was appearing when saving the password for a new user.
- Fixed: The error message "Failed to issue a credit note, invoice details could not be found" was shown when issuing a credit note in Ghost Windows if neither EBP nor Sage exports was configured.
- Fixed: Issuing a credit note failed if the invoice ID was different to the invoice number.
- Fixed: Issuing a partial credit note for more than one docket gave incorrect totals.
- Fixed: Skipped and suspended pre-bookings are now ignored for the "Prevent Late Prebookings" feature.
- Fixed: When editing a booking which had been made via CX with the wall applying surge pricing, the surge to the price/cost would be lost on recalculating the price and saving the booking.
- Fixed: Corrected the "Taxable Fare" and "Untaxable Fare" values in the Sage exports for credit notes.
- Fixed: Fee-based service charges are now taken into account when calculating the "Taxable Fare" and "Untaxable Fare" values.
- Fixed: When using VAT mode "Add to profit and service charge" and a fee-based service charge, the docket price includes the service charge, so this needs to be subtracted to get the "Taxable fare" value for an invoice.
- Fixed: Issue with VO call recordings not playing.
- Fixed: Fixed the zone details (shown in the pop-up in DC) to match the broadcast.