To setup Virtual Operator (VO):
- Add a new Virtual Operator.
- Associate your new VO with a DDI.
- Click on Routing in the navigation menu, and then click on DDIs.
- Click on the Create New DDI button in the top right-hand corner, or Edit if you already have a DDI for VO.
- Change the Route to Goto > Virtual Operator, and then select your new VO.
- Then configure your VO Master Controls.
- Click on Automation in the navigation menu, and then click on Master Controls.
- Use the (toggle) button to turn the Virtual Operator ON or OFF (Note: To drill down further into the settings, select the (cog) icon located next to the Virtual Operator).