The Bookings screen shows you an overview of your Ghost Booking & Dispatch system, including the active drivers, dispatched bookings, messages, shortcuts, and settings.
To access this screen:
- Click on the Bookings button after logging into Ghost.
The left-hand section contains the vehicle queue and is useful for checking which vehicles will be next in line for a booking:
- Callsign: The vehicle’s callsign.
- Zone: Which zone the vehicle is currently in.
- Time Clear: How long the vehicle has been clear of a booking.
Note: The 'Time Clear' time will reset every time the driver swipes to complete a job.
The middle section contains the zone grid and is useful for viewing how many vehicles are on-shift in a zone, as well as their status and queue order.
Note: Vehicles that are first in the queue order will receive booking priority.
You can also toggle between the zones and map view.
To do this:
- Press the M key for the map, and Z key for the zones.
Note: You can zoom in on the map using your mouse or touchpad.
The right-hand section contains driver messages and is useful for receiving from and sending messages to drivers.
Sending a driver message
To send a message to a driver:
- Press F9 to display the messaging options.
- Press the New Message button.
- Type the driver Callsign and enter the Message.
- Then click Send.
In the middle section, the following icons will provide you with a summary and status of your vehicles:
- Warnings: The number of vehicles with warnings.
- Total: The total number of fleet vehicles.
- Clear: The number of vehicles that are currently clear of jobs.
- Busy: The number of vehicles that are busy.
- Active Bookings: The number of active bookings.
The bottom section contains active bookings and is useful for tracking and managing active bookings.
Note: An ‘Active’ booking is a booking that is ready to be dispatched.
The bottom section also contains shortcuts that are useful for quickly executing certain functions.
- Space (New): Open the New Booking form.
- B (Advanced): Open the Advanced Bookings page.
- C (Cancel): Cancel an active booking.
- Ctrl+H (Hold/Release Zones): Set certain zones to Hold or Release active bookings.
- Ctrl+X (Exchange): Exchange a booking via Cab Exchange.
- D (Dispatched): Open the Dispatched Bookings page.
- E (Edit): Edit an active booking.
- F (Filters): Used to apply different active booking filters.
- H (Hold): Place an active booking on Hold.
- Home (Rm Msg): Reply to a driver message.
- J (Callback): Open the Callback Status page.
- K (Driver Shifts): Open the Driver Shifts page.
- L (Locate): Locate a booking.
- M (Map): Change the zone view to the map view.
- R (Release): Release an active booking to drivers.
- S (Search): Open the modal for search options.
- Ctrl+W (Wall Status): Open the Wall Status page.
Note: These shortcuts will change depending on which section or page is being focused on.