The Advanced Bookings screen shows you all the bookings that are scheduled for a later date or time.
To access this screen:
- Press the B key or click on the shortcut button from the Bookings screen.
To search for advanced bookings:
- Click on the Date field.
- Set the date using by pressing Delete and then using the Up/ Down Arrow keys.
- Then click Search.
The bottom section also contains shortcuts that are useful for quickly executing certain functions.
- Space (New): Open the New Booking form.
- R (Release Hold): Release an advanced booking to drivers.
- F8 (Suspensions): View booking suspensions.
- G (Suspensions Groups): View the Suspension Groups.
- H (Hold): Place an advanced booking on Hold.
- S (Skip): Skip a booking suspension.
- F7 (Filter Suspended & Skipped Jobs): Toggle the Hide Suspended & Skipped Bookings filter.
- Crtl+X (Exchange): Exchange a booking via Cab Exchange.
- X (View Exchange): View exchanged bookings.
- F (Filters): Used to apply different advanced booking filters.
- V (View): View an advanced booking.
- E (Edit): Edit an advanced booking.
- C (Cancel): Cancel an advanced booking.
- A (Send to Active): Send a booking to the Dispatch screen.