The Search screen allows you to search for specific bookings, customer dockets, and zone statistics.
To access this feature:
- Press the S key or click on the shortcut button from the Bookings screen.
To use the Search option:
- Enter any search criteria into the optional fields.
- Then click Search to display the results.
The search results will then be displayed on the Global Search Results screen.
The bottom section of each search screen also contains shortcuts that are useful for quickly executing certain functions.
- Up (Inc.): Navigate up a search field.
- Down (Dec.): Navigate down a search field.
- End (Save): Use the search function.
Global Search Results
- X (Export): Export the search results.
- V (View): View a booking.
- C (Cancel): Cancel a booking.
- E (Edit): Edit a booking.
- F8 (Suspensions): View booking suspensions.
- S (Skip): Skip a booking suspension.
- Insert (Docket): Insert a new docket to the booking.