The Invoicing screen is where you can perform final checks on your dockets and then create invoices to send to your customers.
This is useful when you need to generate invoices for your customer accounts in order for you to be paid for bookings they're completed.
To access this screen:
- Click on the Invoicing button from Accounts > Customer Accounts.
To filter the dockets table:
- Configure your search fields on the left-hand side.
- Then click Search.
Approve or unapprove
To approve or unapproved a docket:
- Select a docket.
Note: Multiple dockets can be selected using the Ctrl or Shift keys.
- Then click the Approve or Un-approve button at the top.
(Tick): An approved docket.
(Cross) Unapproved: An unapproved docket.
Invoice a docket
To invoice a docket:
- Select an approved docket.
- Then click the Invoice button.
Once an invoice has been created, it will then be emailed to the customer and moved to the Invoices Retrieve screen of the Job Processor.
Note: You can also use the Draft Invoice button to view an invoice before it's created.
The following actions can also be used:
- Delete: Select a docket and then click the 'Delete' button to delete the docket.
- Edit Price: Select a docket and then click the 'Edit Price' button to change the cost or price of a docket.
- Auto Reprice: Select a docket and then click the 'Auto Reprice' button to automatically reprice the docket if you have changed any details.
- Bulk Invoice: Select a docket and then click the 'Bulk Invoice' button to invoice multiple dockets at once.
- Bulk Draft Invoice: Select a docket and then click the 'Bulk Draft Invoice' button to draft invoice multiple dockets at once.
- Un-Invoiced: Click to filter the dockets list to only show un-invoiced dockets.