The Driver Sheets History screen contains all of your previous driver sheets that are created when drivers are processed.
This screen is useful if you ever need to check the details of a driver sheet or resend one out to a driver if it wasn’t received.
To access this screen:
- Click on the Driver Sheets History button from Accounts > Driver Accounts.
To filter the driver accounts:
- Configure your search fields on the left-hand side.
- Then click Search.
View driver sheet history
To view a drivers sheet history:
- Select a driver.
- Then click the Details button at the top.
Note: You cannot edit the sheet history details or any dockets here as the driver sheet has already been created and sent out.
The following actions can be used:
- Print Sheet Summary: Click to print a summary of the selected driver sheets.
- Export Sheet Summary: Click to export a summary of all the driver sheets.
- Export BACS: Click to export driver sheets to a BACS file.