The Variable Pricing Tariffs screen is where you can configure custom Variable Tariffs.
These are pricing tariffs that are calculated based on the distance a driver travels.
To access this screen:
- Click on the Variable Pricing Tariffs button from Accounts > Pricing.
Add a tariff
To add a new tariff:
- Click on the New button at the top.
- Enter any required details and configure your tariff settings.
- Then click OK.
Note: It's important to take care here as there are lots of settings that can be utilised to provide more accurate pricing on your system. The more time you spend learning how to configure your tariffs, the better your pricing will be.
- Short Name: A unique shortcode to identify the tariff.
- Variable Tariff Name: The name of the tariff.
- Tariff applies to: Select if the tariff applies to selected accounts or cash and account.
- Tariff description: A basic description of the tariff.
- Applies to booking type: Select which booking type the tariff applies to.
- Applies to docket source: Select which docket source the tariff applies to.
- Schedule: Used for restricting your tariff to a specific date and time schedule.
- Passenger Range: Enable to restrict the tariff to a set number of passengers (E.g. 1-4).
- Pickup: Select the pickup type, and then enter the required details.
- Destination: Select the destination type, and then enter the required details.
- Booking Fee: Select additional booking fees to be applied to bookings using this tariff.
- Kickback Fee: Select additional fees to be applied to kickback accounts using this tariff.
- Driver Commission Fees: Select additional fees to be applied to drivers accepting bookings using this tariff.
- Service Charge Fee: Select additional service fees to be applied to bookings using this tariff.
- Per Via Charge - Price: Set a fixed monetary price to be applied for each via added to a booking using this tariff.
- Enable Capability Charges: Enable to add additional charges to specific job capabilities.
- Per Via Charge - Cost: Set a fixed monetary cost to be applied for each via added to a booking using this tariff.
- Round money up to nearest: Set the nearest decimal value the system should round up the booking total to (E.g. 0.10 would make £10.06 round up to £10.10).
- Round distance up to nearest: Set the nearest mi or km decimal value the system should round up the booking distance to (E.g. 0.10 would make 11.05km round up to 11.10km).
- Force Posting To Accounts: Enable to force bookings using this tariff to be posted into Accounts.
- Estimated Pricing is Fixed: Enable to force bookings using this tariff to have a fixed estimated price.
- Ghost pricing metre charging method: Select which method the Ghost pricing meter should use for charges.