The Fixed Pricing Tariffs screen is where you can configure custom Fixed Tariffs.
These are pricing tariffs that have a fixed price from point A to B.
To access this screen:
- Click on the Fixed Pricing Tariffs button from Accounts > Pricing.
Add a tariff
To add a new tariff:
- Click on the New button at the top.
- Enter any required details and configure your tariff settings.
- Then click OK.
Note: It's important to take care here as there are lots of settings that can be utilised to provide more accurate pricing on your system. The more time you spend learning how to configure your tariffs, the better your pricing will be.
- Fixed Price Tariff Name: The name of the tariff.
- Short Name: A unique shortcode to identify the tariff.
- Tariff applies to: Select if the tariff applies to selected accounts or cash and account.
- Tariff description: A basic description of the tariff.
- Applies to booking type: Select which booking type the tariff applies to.
- Applies to docket source: Select which docket source the tariff applies to.
- Pickup: Select the pickup type, and then enter the required details.
- Vias: Select the via type, and then enter the required details.
- Destination: Select the destination type, and then enter the required details.
- Reverse Also Matches: Enable to use this tariff if the reverse route matches.
- Schedule: Used for restricting your tariff to a specific date and time schedule.
- Passenger Range: Enable to restrict the tariff to a set number of passengers (E.g. 1-4).
- Priority Range: Enable to restrict the tariff to a set priority (E.g. 1-9).
- Luggage Range: Enable to restrict the tariff to a limited amount of luggage (E.g. 1-4).
- Booking Fee: Select additional booking fees to be applied to bookings using this tariff.
- Kickback Fee: Select additional fees to be applied to kickback accounts using this tariff.
- Driver Commission Fees: Select additional fees to be applied to drivers accepting bookings using this tariff.
- Service Charge Fee: Select additional service fees to be applied to bookings using this tariff.
- Per Via Charge - Price: Set a fixed monetary price to be applied for each via added to a booking using this tariff.
- Enable Capability Charges: Enable to add additional charges to specific job capabilities.
- Per Via Charge - Cost: Set a fixed monetary cost to be applied for each via added to a booking using this tariff.
- Round money up to nearest: Set the nearest decimal value the system should round up the booking total to (E.g. 0.10 would make £10.06 round up to £10.10).
- Round distance up to nearest: Set the nearest mi or km decimal value the system should round up the booking distance to (E.g. 0.10 would make 11.05km round up to 11.10km).
- Can Use More Expensive Variable Tariff: Enable to allow the system to use a more expensive variable tariff if the fixed tariff value is lower.
- Force Posting To Accounts: Enable to force bookings using this tariff to be posted into Accounts.
- Zone to Zone Matrix: This allows the cost/price from any zone to any other zone to be set.
- Address Group to Address Group Matrix: This allows the cost/price from any address group to any other address group to be set.
- Ghost metre manual waiting time: Select if the Ghost pricing meter manual waiting time option should be On or Off.