The Mobile & Web Booking Checks & Postings screen is where you can check all your mobile and web bookings to ensure they have the correct pricing/costs, as well as, the right information attached and are now ready for invoicing the customers and paying your drivers.
To access this screen:
- Click on Mobile & Web Booking Checks & Postings from Accounts > Mobile & Web Accounts.
To filter the dockets table:
- Configure your search fields on the left-hand side.
- Then click Search.
Approve or unapprove
To approve or unapproved a docket:
- Select a docket.
Note: Multiple dockets can be selected using the Ctrl or Shift keys.
- Then click the Approve or Un-approve button at the top.
(Tick): An approved docket.
(Cross) Unapproved: An unapproved docket.
Post a docket
To post an approved docket to invoicing:
- Select an approved docket.
- Then click the Post button at the top.
Note: You can also post all the dockets rather than posting them individually.
The following actions can also be used:
- Insert (Edit Price): Select a docket and then click the 'Edit Price' button to change the cost or price of a docket.
- Ctrl +F10 (Approve Fixed Prices): Select a docket and then click the 'Approve Fixed Prices' button to automatically approve all dockets that have fixed prices.