The Loyalty Cards screen is where you can add loyalty cards for your customers to use.
To access this screen:
- Click on the Loyalty Cards button from Accounts > Loyalty Cards.
Add loyalty card
To add a new loyalty card:
- Click on the New button at the top.
- Configure the loyalty card.
- Then click OK.
The following settings can be configured:
- Card Number: This can be entered manually but will automatically populate for cards used within the passenger app.
- Card Pin: A unique numeric PIN to be entered for approval of a loyalty booking.
- Card Message: The message that will be shown for the card used.
- Card Type: Select which card type to use.
- Prepay Card: Use if the reward is for one person only.
- Group Prepay Card: Use if the reward is for a group of people.
- Linked to Customer Account: Use if the passenger has a customer account.
- Enabled: Toggle to enable or disable the loyalty card.
- Source: Automatically populates when the loyalty card has been used.
- Contact Name: The name of the customer who can use this card.
- Title: The customer's title.
- Address: The customer's known address.
- Town: The customer's local town.
- County: The customer's local county.
- Postcode: The postcode for the customer's address.
- Telephone Number: The main telephone number for the customer.
- Mobile Number: The mobile number of the customer.
- Email Address: The customer's main email address.