The Loyalty Prepay Groups screen is where you can create prepay customer groups and provide them with a prepaid balance to use for their bookings.
To access this screen:
- Click on the Loyalty Prepay Groups button from Accounts > Loyalty Cards.
Add prepay group
To add a new prepay group:
- Click on the New button at the top.
- Configure the prepay group.
- Then click OK.
The following settings can be configured:
- Group Name: Enter a unique name for identifying the prepay group.
- Card Message: The message that will be shown for the card used.
- Enabled: Toggle to enable or disable the prepay group.
- Contact Name: The name of the customer who can use this card.
- Title: The customer's title.
- Address: The customer's known address.
- Town: The customer's local town.
- County: The customer's local county.
- Postcode: The postcode for the customer's address.
- Telephone Number: The main telephone number for the customer.
- Mobile Number: The mobile number of the customer.
- Email Address: The customer's main email address.
Card Type Properties
- Prepay Balance: The amount of monetary value prepaid on the prepay group card.
- Reward Scheme: This allows you to link a reward scheme to the prepay group.