The Promotion Codes screen is where you can create custom promo codes for customers to use.
This is a great way of keeping your customers happy by offering them promotional codes for discounted bookings.
To access this screen:
- Click on the Promotion Codes button from Accounts > Loyalty Cards.
Add a promo code
To add a new promo code:
- Click on the New button at the top.
- Configure the promo code.
- Then click OK.
The following settings can be configured:
- Code: Enter a unique code or quote customers will enter on their booking.
- Description: Enter a description of the promotion.
- Enabled: Toggle to enable or disable the promo code.
- App Card Only: Enable to only allow the promo code to be used with app card bookings.
- Mode: Select if the discount should be a fixed amount or percentage.
- Amount: Set the fixed amount or percentage.
- Schedule: Select how often the promo code can be used.
- Balance Limit: Enable to set a balance limit for this code (e.g. Code "1234" can be used by customers until £1000 has been spent).
- Usage Mode: Select under what usage the code can be used.
- Target Audience: This can be used to upload a list of phone numbers to send the code to.
- Target Pickup Zones: Select which pickup zones the code can be used within.
- Target Destination Mode: Select which destination zones the code can be used within.
- Pay To Driver: Enable to pay the promo code amount to a driver.