Here you will find the latest features, improvements, and bug fixes for Delivery Point.
To ensure you have the best experience using our app, we recommend always updating to the latest version available from the app store (Android).
Note: The features available to you within Delivery Point will depend on your company's configuration of the app, and the current version you are using.
SUNMI Printer Integration
You can now integrate the Sunni Printer with Delivery Point for printing receipts and orders.
To pair a printer:
- Login to Delivery Point.
- Press on the left-hand menu.
- Press the "Settings" button.
- Press on the "System" tab.
- Then press the "Pair a printer" button.
The multi-drop order tracking will now show the ETA based on each drop within the order, rather than as a single ETA for the merged order. This is used when multiple orders are merged into one job for a driver.
Screen Stays On While In Use
If your device is running Delivery Point, then the device screen will now stay on as long as the app is open.
- Fixed: No SMS tracking.
- Fixed: Orders cannot be split up.
- Fixed: Orders cannot be cancelled once placed in the "Scheduled" section.
- Fixed: Past or previous orders are not showing in the order history or "Delivering" section.
- Fixed: Orders not being moved to the "Dispatched" section once sent to a driver.
- Fixed: App not updating if two occurrences of the app are open at the same time.
- Fixed: Scheduled orders cannot be sent back to the "To-Do" section.