Here you will find the latest features, improvements, and bug fixes for Phantom.
To ensure you have the best experience using Phantom, we recommend always updating to the latest version available.
Note: The features available to you within Phantom will depend on your company's configuration of Phantom and the current version you're using.
Phones: Allow Phone
A new approval process has been added to Phantom for new devices that are connected as peers. This has been done to prevent unauthorized devices from connecting to our systems.
When configuring a provisioned phone in "Phones", you will now be required to toggle the "Allow Phone" setting to enabled.
Note: Any existing devices will be automatically allowed and no action needs to be taken for these devices.
Queue: Autopause Bounce Threshold
A new setting called "Bounce threshold to autopause" has been added to the settings when configuring a "Queue". If set agents will automatically be placed on pause if the bounced calls threshold is hit (e.g. If 2 calls are bounced, place the agent on pause).
Queue: Pause Limit
A new setting called "Minimum free agents available in queue:" has been added to the settings when configuring a "Queue". If set the queue will now enforce a limit on how many agents are allowed to be paused per queue.
Agent Overview Report: Export
You can now create an export file based on specific agents when viewing an agent's details in the Agent Overview report.
Legacy UI Retired
You can no longer access the old Phantom UI by typing "/legacy" into the URL, as the UI has now been retired and only the new UI is available by default.
Note: Please ensure you update any bookmarked Phantom URLs by removing "/legacy" from them via your browser.
Optimisation: Call Recordings Retrieval
The "Recordings" screen UI allows infinity scrolling (paging) when viewing the call recording list.
Call Recordings: Play
You can now play/listen to call recordings via Phantom, in addition to downloading them.
Call Recordings: Query by Device
You can now query call recordings by the device number.
Translations: User Interface
The user interface language is now available in Serbian, Spanish, and French.
The "Driver Pay" option within Phantom has now been removed. This instead has been replaced by more convenient methods of allowing drivers to pay what is owed.
- Fixed: Removed unnecessary complex time conversions on time-based routing.
- Fixed: Issue with DST affecting when time-based routing kicks in.
- Fixed: Voicemails should now show the correct date/time.
- Fixed: Issue affecting the edit of driver shortcodes when the field is blank.
- Fixed: Issue preventing music-on-hold from being deleted.
- Fixed: You can now correctly configure an audio file to play before connecting a call to an agent in queue settings.
- Fixed: You can now select 'Default' music-on-hold via the UI.
- Fixed: Issue causing the shortcode import to not work after the first attempt.
- Fixed: Issue preventing the import of the blacklist.