The Users screen is where you can add and manage users on your system, select the role, and configure the user password criteria.
To access this screen:
- Click on the Users button from Management.
Add a user
To add a new user:
- Click on the New button at the top.
- Enter the required details.
- Then click OK.
The following settings can be configured:
- Picture: Double-click to upload a profile picture.
- Surname: Enter the user's surname.
- Forename: Enter the user's forename.
- National Insurance: Enter the user's national insurance number (NI).
- Date of birth: Enter the user's date of birth.
- Start date: Set when the user account should start.
- End date: Set when the user account should end.
- Suspended: Check to suspend the user on the system.
- Receive Operator Message: Check to allow this user to receive messages from other operators.
- Landline: Enter the user's landline number.
- Mobile: Enter the user's mobile number.
- Address Line: Enter the user's 1st and 2nd address line.
- Town: Enter the user's town.
- County: Enter the user's county.
- Postcode: Enter the user's postcode.
- Email address: Enter the user's main email address.
- Direct Dial-In (DDI): Enter the virtual telephone number that bypasses the main reception line and goes directly to an extension.
- Extension Number: Enter the internal number assigned to the user
- Name: Enter the username for the user.
- New Password: Change the user's password (Optional).
- User Permissions: Select the user's role (user level).
- Company: Select which company on your system this user is assigned to.
- Identity: Enter the user's identity if Single-Sign-On is being used.